Friday, July 10, 2015

Thank You!

Thank you so much to everyone who has generously supported The Arthur Haywood Education Initiative through donations and thanks to the kind support of those who have shown encouragement of this project on social media and elsewhere.  I am sincerely grateful for this gracious support that has allowed The Arthur Haywood Education Initiative to reach its funding goal for art supplies!  This support will allow me to significantly enhance my art during my first year of study at the Grand Central Atelier.  

I am sincerely grateful for those who have been extremely generous to donate towards funds for art supplies.  These supporters include, Daniel WK Chow, Kate Williams, Julie Haywood, Lilah Galdi, Andy Heimann and Keanu Baxter .

I have recently purchased many of the art supplies by adding the funds to a Blick gift card and will be using the gift card to purchase a few more supplies (a few more pieces of Artistico Fabriano paper) during the school year.

Updates on artwork that I will be making with the art supplies from my studies at the Grand Central Atelier will be posted on this blog in December 2015 and May 2016.

Thank you so much! 
To view the Arthur Haywood Education Initiative kickstarter page, please click here.

No comments: